Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Camp out

I just can't seem to keep up on my blog....And plus things have just gotten so busy with life...Over the weekend we had a great time at our sunday school campout...we got there about 7 on Friday night, and the bonfire and grill were already started...We had a cookout with all the hot dogs, hamburgers and chips you could want..Later that night, much later, we made smore's and popcorn over the bonfire..Nothing like that..we all slept pretty well, except for the chainsaw about 1 in the morning...We were up bright and early Saturday morning....and had pancakes, bacon and sausage..Nothing like a good breakfast in the early morning...We spent the day biking, playing at the park, playing games, fishing and swimming..Although the water was a little bit cold. we all had a wonderful supper cooked over the bonfire, and ate more popcorn....We had wonderful breakfast Sunday morning of biscuits and gravy...One of my dad's favorite breakfasts...we just enjoyed the day with all the normal things you do at the camp sight...After eating fresh pineapple and watermelon, we headed home and took showers and went to bed...I am still trying to get everything done and especially get all my laundry done from the weekend..No photo's..No camera sorry.

3 comments:

sandybiggs said...

I bet the kids had fun!
My family loves camping...me not so much but I go along for their sake! I would much rather be in my own bed at home under the A/C!

Stacy said...

Welcome to the blogging world! Looks like you guys had lots of fun!
Thanks for asking about how my brother and his wife are doing that means alot to me.

sandybiggs said...

Brandi! It's been since May...give us some new pics! :o)