Thursday, May 15, 2008

Frontier City

Ok, I can not keep up with my busy life..that is quite obvious..So to update you on our lives..On Friday of last week, we went to frontier city in Ok City for Homeschooling night...before we went there though, we had to visit david's park...It is actually david e penick...But with all the technology you can make it pretty good..The girls had fun playing at daddy's park..>We then ate some supper so we wouldn't have to take time at the park...It was great seeing so many that homeschool..the girls had so much fun!!! Daddy did too...we road the log ride, the river ride, the ferris wheel. the merry go around, the bumper cars, the scrambler, the tornado, explosion and a few roller coasters...they were not ready to go at 10...But momma sure was...I was so naseated that I was ready to go...but before we left, we had to buy a funnel cake..can't go there without having one..we also bought them all a sweatshirt, but mainly had to for cassie, she was so cold after the water rides, and she was just shivering...we got back to tulsa about 1 in the morning, and dave went to work later that day....the girls and I just crashed....we had a wonderful mothers day...All the girls had either gotten me something or made me something at Awanas...So that was wonderful...And they also took me to Fuddruckers for lunch...But the best thing they did was clean house, while I spent the whole afternoon napping, actually resting without being disturbed..That we blissful...Don't get to much of those days...

1 comment:

Guamanian Spice said...

Hey, Brandi,

Sounds like you all had a great time! I'm glad you had a happy Mother's Day:)

See you!
Ginger