Thursday, May 8, 2008

Heaven Fun

What a wonderful day it has been!!!! Cassie's preschool went to Heaven Fun here in Tulsa Ok...It was great!!! Even for mom..It was basically a jupiter jump...You could play basketball, soccer, slide, jump, or just ride the mechanical bull....All the girls tried them all, even momma hopped on the the bull...It was pretty fun...My kiddo's should sleep well tonight....Ok, I hope they do....Cause I need too...after barely making it to the school at 8:30...Ok, we didn't get up till 8, and had to get everyone dressed, breakfast, and to the school by 8:30..Needless to say, mom was glad her hair didn't look to bad...Now we are probably just gonna chill.. Kaitlyn needs to do her schooling, but with the price of gas at 3.49, we have to really put all of our destins into one trip..For now, I think I will go but will chat at ya all later.

1 comment:

Mom's Club said...

brandi, that looks like fun...I need to take kayli and hudson some time. good for a two year old? glad you joined the blog club!! ha ha